GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following rules and conditions are part of the present rental agreement.
- The renter takes full responsibility for the rental equipment.
- The rental equipment is insured “Complete risk coverage”. The rate is 10 % of the rental cost. Loss, theft and damage then become the responsibility of the renter for 75 %.
- In case of theft or breakage, without risk coverage, the market value of the equipment will be charged to the renter.
- In case of theft, the renter is required to report the theft to the local police.
- In case of theft or loss of the rental equipment, with risk coverage, the renter is required to pay a franchising fee of 25 % of the market value of the equipment.
- In case of damage to the equipment, without risk coverage, the renter is required to to pay repair costs according to the rate listed.
- Changing rental equipment during the rental period with material of the same value is always possible. Changing to material of another category or of a higher value is possible too. The difference in value will be charged to the renter. Should the renter change to equipment of a lower value, there will be no refund.
- The rental equipment has to be prepaid for the duration of the rental period. The latest return time is 9.00 a.m., on the day following the end of the rental period.
- If the equipment is not returned within 7 days of the expiry of the rental period, it will be reported to the police as stolen.
- The equipment may be returned before the end of the rental period. There will be no refunds.
- Refund or rental costs will only be made in the event of injury and/or illness, when proven by medical certificate.
- For the mounting, setting and repair of alpine ski bindings as well as the rental of alpine skis, it is necessary to sign a rental agreement. By signing the agreement, the renter accepts the expert setting of the binding, according to standards given by the binding manufacturer, as well as the rules and rental conditions.
- The present rental agreement is deemed valid only after payment with credit card or the deposit of the value of the equipment in cash and/or a valid I.D. for the entire period of rental.
We kindly ask the renter to treat the equipment carefully. We would like to thank you very much for choosing our company and we hope you will enjoy yourself.
Judical Region: Kitzbühel